No, there isn't an "app" you can add to your cell phone to access the Archive; it requires a living, conscious personality to interface with.
I originally described access to the Archive using the terms and symbols of the Law of One material, particularly how various densities associate with the connection. I'm going to take a different approach here that should be more effective, as the spatio-temporal relationships are now better understood than they were with the older material.
There are some personal prerequesists, which I assume most of the people reading this will have or be familiar with:
- Psychologically, you need to have reached the point of individuation (principium individuationis). "In Jungian psychology, also called analytical psychology, it expresses the process in which the individual self develops out of an undifferentiated unconscious. It is a developmental psychic process during which innate elements of personality, the components of the immature psyche, and the experiences of the person's life become integrated over time into a well-functioning whole." Put in simple terms, you have stopped being a "gear in the machine" and are making decisions on your own, considering consequences and acting responsibly.
- A basic understanding of the reciprocal relationship between space and time, as described in Dewey B. Larson's Reciprocal System of theory. There is a conceptual overview here: Reciprocal System Overview. Essentially, one must understand that everthing that exists in space also exists in time and vice versa and that the cosmic sector, the realm of 3D time, is the "mind" our "soul" of biological life and the aether of the old theories. Also, that there exists an ethical sector that exists beyond the physical realm. Note that the ethical sector is not "metaphysical," which is the conventional, New Age term for the nonlocality of the cosmic sector.
- You must have some telepathic ability active. There are various techniques to activate this potential. Usually, just being around other telepaths is sufficient to triger the skill. If you can guess who is calling on the phone or knocking at the door before looking, then your intuition is sufficient to use telepathic ability. Intuition is the key to psionic skill--providing you have a clear, communications pathway through your feelings. The techniques described in Psychocartography are to develop this form of internal, symbolic language that your thinking processes can use to effectively communicate with your feeling ones. (I am using feeling in the Jungian sense, to refer to the rational valuing system on the cosmic side. Intuition forms the "cosmic senses.")
- Be able to meditate with some knowledge of what you are actually doing with meditation. There are at least five different types of meditation. Using the New Age terms:
- Mindfulness Meditation: Being consciously aware of the sounds and activities happening around you. This assists in identifing what the spatial senses, the common physical senses, are telling you so that your mind can "factor them out" of the overall information being received, that includes both sensation and intuition.
- Spiritual Meditation: Commonly referred to as prayer, but is actually an interaction with the subconscious, that "overlap" between the interiorities of the conscious and unconscious psyche. This is normally used for problem resolution, to actively assist the ego and shadow complexes in resolving outstanding issues.
- Focused Meditation: Focusing all your internal bioenergy onto a singular task, which is extremely helpful in taking down barriers that prevent the understanding of concepts outside of your established world view (Weltenschauung). Focused meditation is critical to being able to navigate the Archive. (Many New Age types recommend music to assist in focused meditation, to aid relaxation. But that is not the point--you want quiet, so you can concentrate on what you are doing.)
- Movement Meditation: A focus on a particular part of the body, one with a repeating pattern. Typically, it is respiration or the heartbeat; sometimes motion of the hands or swaying of the body is used.
- Mantra Meditation: Chanting, with response to the vibration of the chant. (This is the one that television likes to use.) It is actually a distraction meditation, that takes the active parts of your mind and gives them something simple to do, so that information can be relayed from other aspects (or complexes) of the psyche.
- The ability to visualize, internally. For example, picture a blue cube in your mind. When you do, what image shows up? Are you able to slide the cube around in different directions, zoom in and out, and rotate it about it axes? (That's usually the tough one.) Being able to visualize structure, internally, will allow incoming information from the cosmic aspect of your "interface" to be able to take form in your mind as symbolic content.
And a warning: when someone begins to access the Archive, they encounter a wealth of information of a personal nature. This can get confusing, because the Archive does not contain that information—YOU do, and you are using the same type of telepathic connection to reach into your own, personal memory complex, accessing repressed contents and learning from past and future lives.